You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains and its subdomains: KetoFastForward.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website may displays advertisements. These cookies could be used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Health and fitness information disclaimer
- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent document that does not include the credit.
- Our website contains general health and fitness information.
- The health and fitness information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- The health and fitness information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the health and fitness information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
Health and fitness information
- You acknowledge that all exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree that you are responsible for your health and well-being in relation to any exercise programme that you may undertake, whether or not such exercise programme uses the health and fitness information published on this website.
- [If you are pregnant or suffer from any medical or physical condition or disability, you should not] OR [You should not] make any changes to your Keto, nutrition, lifestyle, activities or exercise programmes based on the health and fitness information published on our website without first consulting your doctor or another suitably qualified professional.
- You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
- Subject to Section 8, we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss, injury or damage you may suffer as a consequence your reliance upon the information published on our website.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
- Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.